September 15, 2005

The 12th September...

The day I submitted my dissertation. The day I officially finished my masters degree...my education. It is over. Aaaaaaaaah the sweet joyous smell of freedom. I can now run around outside, feel the wind on my face, lie in the luscious green grass, in the glorious sunshine.....see the fat buzzing bumble bees wobbling about drunk on nectar....
Snap. Sorry daydream delirium. Yes this is England. Now that I can finally go OUT, its raining, not just cats and dogs, but elephants. Murphy's law. Aaaaaaaaargh. Well, at least im back in the world...this mole ain't gonna be a stuck in a hole no more.

12th September is also the day England won the Ashes after 18 years. Cricket is a beautiful game. A gentlemanly sport. Where else do you have technical terms such as: 'golden duck' and 'teapot'. The only good thing that has come from empire. Glorious...

2 Comments:

Blogger mybestpants said...

YEEEESS!

I'm so proud of you! Run around in the rain anyway, just because you can!

6:47 am  
Blogger Balcancan said...

Yessssssssss!!!
I already did!!!!!! Im so glad you understand!!!!!!!!!!

8:56 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home