September 01, 2005

Dream Delinquent

It's official. My subconscious needs to be locked up in a mental institution, proded with sharp implements and studied.
Last night I dreamt that I was chilling with Bono... yes, THE Bono of U2 fame, and we were apparently trying to write a cool choon. I was giving him several notes, then I started yelling "No! No, F then Bflat!". Then Bono started improvising on the notes with his acoustic guitar and came up with the coolest choon! Then, Ravi Shankar showed up and started adding Indian vibes to the guitar, except Ravi Shankar looked like Gandhi (this bit I can explain, it's probably to do with the documentary I watched on him last night.)
But Bono? Where did that come from?
Anyways, back to humming away happily.

4 Comments:

Blogger The Bedouin Project said...

DOOD, that sounds awesome!! How cool would it be if Bono and Shankar collaborated? Maybe it's a sign that you should make that come to pass.

I'd totally rock out to some sitar.

3:39 pm  
Blogger Balcancan said...

A Bono/Shankar collaboration would be faaaabulous! Coolness overload. Have you heard the John McLaughlin/Shankar collaboration album? Much coolness!
I just remembered I met someone who actually played with the great Shankar!!!

Sitar rock...here we come.

9:47 pm  
Blogger mybestpants said...

Paws off my Bono.

10:40 am  
Blogger Balcancan said...

Sugar? Moi? I eat porridge every morning of course!

I'm thinking its one of two things. The entire coffee plantation i consume per day which necessitates a night-cap of camomile tea, honey,and "dash" of rum. Its a viscious circle.

But Sharon Osborne? Thammy how could you? I don't love you anymore! Oh woe is me! That thought alone will give me nightmares for a while! Surely its not my destiny to marry a man who has consumed enough drugs in one lifetime to...to... induce a permanent state of happiness in the world population twice over, and has a fetish for bats!

I'm sticking to Bono. Who is MINE this week by the way, considering he decided to grace my subconscious with his stupendous presence.
Mine mine mine!

12:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home